Thursday, November 29, 2007

SPIRITUAL KRYPTONITE





Hello Saints..
Hope you have had a fantastic couple of weeks.
I have posted this above press conference because it has caused me to want to pray more for our church leaders they too like us are not immune to the devil and his tricks!
I usually wouldnt dignify such 'foolywang' but the manner in which Brother Weeks and Sister Bynum slew eachother is quite alarming.
I Pray God is able to heal both of them and save them!
I in no way intend to disrespect or slander Weeks or Bynum as I am sensitive to ALL situations.
I have a truck load of thoughts on this but it says in the word "A wise man keeps a still tongue" and I intend to do so....
Below is Bynums response to Week's Press Conference:

"Bishop Weeks is doing exactly what he promised he would do and that is "TRY" to destroy my name with lies, fabrications and exaggerations. His behavior is to be expected! Yet, the facts and the photos that were taken by the district attorney's office of me two days later and the doctors report from the two different hospitals could not be forged or enter into the court system as legal documents for evidence, otherwise the District Attorney's office would not have been able to pass down an indictment. When it comes to facts the courts are different from the media....."

for those who want to know more (visit wwww.gospelcity.com) for more info.
For now my hands hurt and I am just sick of the devil infiltrating.
Come on saints WE ALL NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER...AGAPE LOVE CAN CONQUER ALL!!!!!!
Something tells me that is why its the most important of ALL the commandments yet we claim we know God! what a shame!

Saved and Sanctified

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
I have made a choice not to comment on this same situation again as heart breaking as it is. All i can do is go to my closet and continue to pray, with that in mind i leave no comment.

THAT WAS NOT A COMMENT.

Saved and Sanctified said...

LOL...YES NO COMMENT