Monday, February 4, 2008

Still some left!!!

Hi and greetings to you in the sweet name of Jesus. I hope you have had a great and promising new year so far. I hope you have let go of all hindrances and all dead weight.. I pray that this year you will see victory and not failure, I pray that God will give you the spirit to seek his face more this year and keep you covered under his wings in the name of Jesus.

As we watch and see all that is going on in the world, the constant suicide bombing in the middle east, the conflict in Kenya, Congo, Darfur, Asia, Nigeria, Sudan and even in our very home land America.. we can see how all manners of evil and curses have so afflicted us. This only leads me to cry out to God like my brother Smokie Norful sang "I need you nowwwwwwwwwwwww.. I need you now, not another second not another day..."
Saints this is the time to pray and strive harder to live for christ. It is not about the church sermons and feel good services, it is no longer about how big of a seed you sow. I find that a lot of us are blessed in the physical but we are cursed spiritually.. the word fails to reside in our inner man. We have become spiritually barren lacking discernment, devotion, and compassion for others we have become selfish and concerned with no one but ourselves! The truth about righteousness is almost unheard of.. we have become a world full of liars, thieves, adulterers, money hungry and perverse human beings how can God dwell amongst us??? But this sermon by Donnie Swaggart make me believe that God is watching and is still speaking!! OH GLORY.. He preached from his soul! Thank you Lord for this warning!!!! May God bless you as you watch this. I pray the lords blessing of PEACE reigns on Donnie Swaggart and family.. I know there have been a variety of scandals surrounding him and his family but I believe our God is a God of a second chance. Amen! xxx enjoy




No comments: