Wednesday, June 27, 2007

For every mountain!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love and his kindness go on forever"
1 Chronicles 16:34

Whats up my people?? I woke up late this morning and therefore got to work 45mins late. Not a good look since this is a new job and I have only been there 1 month! I have a bad headache and since I got ready in 20mins this morning I certainly look a mess. BUT despite all of the mayhem this morning from throwing clothes in the air to rushing my shower, then facing the sweltering heat of NY hot summer and stinky subway.. I give THANKS to God. While getting my daily read of the word on the train (currently on 2 Samuel)my eyes started to open: I have to give it to DAVID, the dude just knew how to praise God. Through hardships, famine, death of family members, even when death surrounded him DAVID PRAISED HIS GOD. Even when his own son Absalom was out to kill him David would constantly seek the lord. I thought about certain situations in my life that the Lord brought me through and I wanted to break out in a shout on 48th and broadway. But since I have to catch up with work I will leave ya'll with Kelly Price's rendition of "For every mountain".

Lets praise God and Thank him despite our situation for this is the will of God in christ Jesus concerning us..
Phew Kelly sinnnnnggggggggggg chileeeee! gloryyyyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments: