Tuesday, June 26, 2007

He is God Alone

Hey y'all,

I bring peace, joy and smiles to you this morning.
I hope your day is as Fabulous as mine!
I am sharing this Marvin Sapp song today titled "You are God Alone"

The words of this song come alive everytime I hear it... It awakens my spirit and lets me know that no matter how I feel God is still God. Happy, sad, up, down, broke, rich, he remains the same. A lot of people still dont understand how and who God is but it is simple, read the bible and study his word and he slowly reveals himself to you. I remember sitting in church and hearing about all these wonderful miracles and testimonies, God healed me from cancer, God delivered me from drugs, he spared my life and I stupidly thought who is this imaginary guy that does these things...I'd be like come on ya'll! But I was only ignorant to what I did not understand (God and his son) To those of you who think like I used to, here is some knowledge:

Proverbs 2
The Benefits of Wisdom
1 My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands.
2 Tune your ears to wisdom and concentrate on understanding.
3 Cry out for insight and ask for understanding.
4 Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures.
5 Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord and you will gain knowledge of God. 6 For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7 He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. 8 He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.
9 Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will find the right way to go. 10 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy. 11 Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.


To be very honest, I had to seek God myself to really know who he was. I made the choice to want to know, I made the choice to find out what was just and what was unjust. I made the choice to live right! I made the choice to be a daughter of the most high God and I made the choice to be wise and reverence the lord! I made the choice without a gun to my head! So to brother or sister who is still trying to figure this whole christian thing out. The choice is yours to make. Seek the lord while he may still be found.

Amen! OK back to Marvin:
For those who dont know Marvin Sapp other than being a singer. He is the pastor of Lighthouse Full Life Center Church (Western Michigan) he is called to win the lost and edify the believer. Sapp was a member of my FAVORITE gospel group "Commissioned" back in the 90's before he launched his solo career. If your looking for that song that makes you wanna lift your hands and shout GLORRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY then I implore you to purchase "The diary of a psalmist".

Thats it for now folks! Have a wonderful day and let the glory of the lord shine through you.
Peace xxxx

No comments: