Monday, June 25, 2007

HALLELUJAH!

Hey,

Hope you're having a great day?

I'll just like to welcome you to "Pure Fiyah" and let you know what I'm about!!! If you are a christian and you are addicted to Christ like I am then this is the spot for you. I will be sharing testimonies, bible verses, stories, music, recommended sites, books, lessons learned, do's and don'ts, where to find, and fun things young Christians can do...warning I might break out with a sermon every now and then so: "HALLELUJAH", "GLORYYYYY" and "AMEN" are welcome!

I gave my life to Christ a little over a year ago and phew it really feels like its been 10! I will start by saying dedicating my life to praising and worshipping Christ is the best thing that has happened to me and also something I NEVER planned to do at 22! I felt church was boring esp. when the sermon started.. I mean the singing, the chatting with friends, the ice-cream or treats after service was fine but oh please why did the dude have to spend hours talking about this "imaginary somebody" and the extra theatrics were to me just unecessary.. so by the time I was 13 I was done with broadway! Longstory short I lost both parents by the time I was 13 so through all the hardships from growing up in Africa, then moving to London and then America, I landed myself in what I thought was a hole in the wall church much to my surprise, this pastor was FIYAH!!! She is as real as you can get and I guess thats my interlude to how I met the Lord.. I'll end here for now but, for more stories.. please feel free to save Pure Fiyah to your Favorites for your daily vitamin G (OD)

Please help to keep this site free from profanity and trash religious debates.

I love you all and I look forward to hearing from ya'll.

God bless xx
Saved and Sanctified



No comments: