Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Can't Won't and Shan't Complain!

I will bless the Lord at all times and his praise shall continually be in my mouth!
People of God it is time to bless the lord like you have never done before.
As I have shared with you, it has been so hot in my apt so I went on a mission to buy an air conditioner last week. I made the mistake of telling the salesman the size of my apt (which by the way is no more than 500sq ft. This dude tried to sell me a $400 ac. My apt is tiny(a big hole) I should spend no more than $150. To make it worse the guy refused to sell me the cheaper one because store policy states they wont take them back and it would be unfair to me if it doesn't cool my apt(who ever said I would return), he said it is no different from a fan! I mean what happened to going into a store and picking up what you want! Why is it called an AC then? I never told him I wanted it to be blowing frost so why does he think the little ac for my little apt wont work... oh wee!
Well I ended up not buying it DUE TO THE ANNOYING SALES CLERK! SO now that it is so hot that an egg could fry on a pavement.. I am boiling in my apt (so bad, i woke up @ 3am and took a cold shower) I cant buy it after work because I don't have a car and I work in the city so I have to endure till the weekend.
I guess the moral of the story is... In all things give thanks to God. This might sound very petty but as hot as it has been I started not to appreciate my beautifully decorated apt, the cold water I had in the fridge to cool off, the great job I have that provides air conditioning, the gym that I can go to that keeps me in good shape and all these other things that I have the luxury of experiencing. So I wont complain! I am blessed. I will strive to get my air conditioner soon and I will be back next week blogging about how comfortable I am under my duvet!
Lets go people... dont waste time thinking GIVE HIM THANKS! I thought about it would I rather have an air conditioner and loose God's favor because of complacency and ungrateful behavior????? With his favor all things are possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: