Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Friday!

Ok so I am Thankful it is here.. I will be back here on Monday telling about my weekend.
So this weekend will be fun RELAXING!
I am in cruise mode so I want to enjoy reading the Bible (currently reading the Book Of Isaiah) and I am getting to know more about my God.
If all goes as planned, I will be up @ 9am have some Kellogs Smart Start Cereal, head to the gym, come home, cook, and just meditate on the word!

If all doesnt go as planned... someone will probably call me and uproot my plans, get me somewhere I shouldn't be or try and get me to do something I really dont want to.

LET IT BE KNOWN... ALL WILL GO AS PLANNED AMEN!

The steadfast love of our Lord never ceaseth, his mercies never come to an end.. they are new every morning GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS"

May God BLESSSSSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

XXXX Saved and Sanctified.

No comments: