Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Gotta run...I missed you.. will be back soon.. I'm on the road to VICTORY!

Hey ya!!!!!!!!
Greetings to you in the precious name of Jesus.
Well well well. What an awesome week it has been.
I have been so busy that I didnt even have time to sleep.
so so I did not get to eat me shrimp salad, didn't get to buy an air conditioner but I got to do plenty other things! I praised God all week as my church has service 1st 7 days of every month.

The theme being "The Family Is in Crisis".
I cannot go into too much detail but my lesson for today is to learn to focus on the speck in your eye and not in your brother or sisters eye.
Stay off the phone, stay away from the tv, get into reading and you'll realise how much attention you dont pay to yourself. I am not saying do not be concerned for others but when you read more you form your opinions it ignites a reaction and you are able to see how your mind thinks. Just some self realisations thats all!
I love you all and please let us keep praying for the family but inorder for that to work we have to get ourselves right!

No comments: