Friday, July 20, 2007

I MADE IT

People I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been a rough week but I will end it smooth.
SO tonight is church night and its about 4:07pm and I am singing that song "get ready get ready tonight we're gonna make this a night to rememberrrrrrrrrr"
oh yes I am excited about the word and praising God. I just want to bring down the house! I want to make my self so available to the lord that he gets tired of choosing me.. I want to show him my committment and how willing I am. Even though my flesh may try to overide the spirit sometimes, I will keep pressing!

I'll leave you with these lyrics because they exemplify my feelings towards the lord:

You gave me my hands to reach out to man,
to show him Your love and Your perfect plan.
You gave me my ears, I can hear Your voice so clear;
I can hear the cries of sinners,
but can I wipe away their tears?

You gave me my voice to speak Your word,
to sing all Your praises to those who never heard;
but with my eyes I can see
a need for more availability,
I've seen hearts that have been broken,
so many people to be free.

Chorus
Lord, I'm available to You.
My will I give to You,
I'll do what You say do,
use me Lord to show someone the way
and enable me to say,
my storage is empty and I am available to You.

Now I'm giving back to You
all the tools You gave to me
my hands, my ears, my voice, my eyes,
so You can use them as You please.
I have emptied out my cup
so that you can fill me up.
Now I'm free, I just want to be more available to You.

Use me Lord to show someone the way
and enable me to say,
my storage is empty and I am available to You.

Enjoy the link below.. I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Have a superb weekend and please be nice to people.
Make a conscious effort to love everyone even those who get on your nerves!

Love you all.. Saved and Sanctified. xxxx

No comments: