Thursday, August 30, 2007

He'll turn it around!


Hello... Hope you are fabulous!
I am really overloaded but I wanted to share this song with you...
Its called "In Your Favour" by Youthful Praise. I tell you the song is just what I need right now. Here is a snippet of the lyrics:

"If you're wondering whats going all this turmoil and strife all around you
you're wondering where God is, how could he let these things happen to you....
he's standing by, he See's everything you're going thru he's got a plan in mind!
He's going to show himself strong..."

I mean the song has a very melodious sound to it beautifully blending with the voice of the soloist which is deep and husky... sounds like something by "sounds of blackness". This is something to play in your car, at home, at a barbecue, a church event! God bless them.

Don't worry people you just wait and God will turn it around

Those who worry don't have faith and those who have faith don't worry!

xxxPeace and lovexxxx

No comments: