Monday, August 27, 2007

I Offer my life!


Hello people! I bring smiles and love.
Hope you have all been as busy as I have working and carrying on with life.
Life can be sooo great sometimes but also so stressful (only as stressful as you let it get though) Balancing work, church, relationships, ad hoc events and maintaining your relationship with Christ can be hard. In all of these there are obstacles even the little ones can seem so big as of that moment but I say to you all PRESS ON!
I have offered my life to the lord and this is what it entails. I choose to rise about pettiness and just get things done.
I really had a lot of fun this weekend and even though some mini issues tried to arise I had to chop them off like weeds... I must keep chopping in order not to let them fester. Dealing with people is hard enough but dealing with myself is even harder. But I just want to say this to the lord:
Lord I give you my life, I give you my soul.. I live for you alone EVERY BREATH THAT I TAKE EVERY MOMENT I'M AWAKE LORD HAVE YOUR WAY IN ME....
LORD I THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all
Saved and Sanctified.

No comments: