Friday, August 3, 2007

OH YES HE DID!!!


Happy Fry-day my people.
Fry-day at the office is Junk Day.. All the health fanatics eat grease, drink grease and dont care..even the bollemics put some peanut butter on their apples. The gym is so bare you wonder if the rapture took place. I remember back in college it was "CHINESE NIGHT" PIG out on Fried prawn balls, spring rolls, sesame prawn toast, house special fried rice and beef in black bean sauce! So forget the salads today ya'll and FRY-UP YOUR DAY!
I am in good cheer ooohhh weeeeeeeeeeeeee and I thank GOD for another day I am here on earth and I pray all my thoughts and actions will glorify him this day.
So far so good my ad hoc projects seem to be going smoothly so on that note I encourage you all to keep on moving with whatever it is you are working on. Jump over the hurdles and the bumps, climb those mountains, and yes swim through the fierce tides for it through endurance that true strength is revealed.

The attachment I found extremely funny. How this dude caught the holy ghost on his wedding day! He sure did! I would have loved to be at that wedding!

"As for me and my house we will serve the lord" Joshua 24:15

Have a Fabulous weekend.

No comments: