Monday, August 6, 2007

ISSUES!

Hello people!
HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY...
Hope you are having a bright and glorious Monday morning?
Well, keep positive no matter how your day is going remember you are alive and not dead. OK so I was reading the paper this morning and it is amazing the problems some people have.
Here is her Dilemma:

"My boyfriend of 5years and I are seriously talking about marriage, and I am pondering important issues. He is really good with my nieces and nephews, and kids love him. He says that he doesn't want kids of his own, but I do. Am I being foolish to think that maybe he'll change his mind about wanting his own? What should I do? Lynne."

OK, I wont lie I was like "girl please you better get it together" but I paused for a minute realising that this minor crisis is easier to judge from an outside point of view but attempting to be Lynne for a minute is really hard. There are a lot of emotions involved, should I go should I stay and I would say that is a bad position to be in. In an ideal world we should all make our choices based on how compatible we are. Do we share the same beliefs, do we want the same things in life i.e have kids, buy a house and maybe relocate, does he want me to be a stay at home mom, do I want to be a stay at home mom and other factors that prove both parties are heading in the same direction. If he doesn't want kids and he has said this early so you know(respect his honesty) the relationship should have ended long ago. The later you leave it the harder it becomes.. Don't push aside your feelings for no one BUT GOD!! Yes, we have to compromise but this is not one I will be willing to make. You guys can be friends if it makes it easier to deal with. You might enjoy the wedding but remember the wedding is just a day, marriage is a lifetime! (you may find yourself trying to have kids with someone else)PRAY UNTIL YOU GET AN ANSWER!

That's all folks. Got to get back to work.
Task for the week-Love somebody annoying this week.

No comments: