Sunday, February 10, 2008

Isnt this ridiculous????????

Hello!!! I am extremely overjoyed and I hope you are too.
I came across this video and I felt I should share it
I initially found the clip extremely hilarious but then again its not. This is a typical example of how kids grow up and become criminals because they feel they can get what they want. I am not sure if this child's parents are involved or if he has parents but the Make A Wish Foundation may very well go bankrupt (if not already have) if they do not stop operating in fear.. A law suit might have been cheaper than granting this child all his wishes! The devil has turned around a blessing and made it a curse and now others have to suffer because of an 8-year old child. I mean did anyone talk to him about that?? about being selfish and possibly causing others to die because they have to legally fulfill his wishes??? WAKE UP AMERICA!! What made me cackle was the suttle way in which Haggart's co-host "wishes" the boy dead(the irony).... what else does one do at this point I mean,someone please slap me or wake me up! really this has got to be a hoax! Watch and see for yourselves.

"Don’t fail to correct your children; discipline won’t hurt them! They won’t die if you use a stick on them! Punishment will keep them out of hell” (Prov. 23:13 The Living Bible).

“If you refuse to discipline your son, it proves you don’t love him; for if you love him, you will be prompt to punish him” (Prov. 13:24 The Living Bible).

I do not see where "sick" children are exempt or maybe its just a simple case of ignorance! Pardon my tone folks this vexed me!


God bless, SHALOM.

No comments: