Saturday, February 23, 2008

Right Now Praise


People of the lord it has been a while!! If there was ever a time I am so grateful to be alive it is now. I have heard so many horror stories of late, read so many articles that have deeply disturbed me and all I can say is Lord I thank you for keeping me alive!! Well, I have recently discovered this guy John P. Kee and the New Life Community Choir and I am a FAN! I really like this song they have out now called "Right Now Praise" and it just lifts up my spirit and makes me want to praise God for everything he has done, he hasnt done and that which he is going to do.. its awesome I tell you. I found this clip and I think it is adorable. It does something to me when kids praise the lord and so here is something I pulled off John P.Kee's myspace page...

Here is my song of the week by John P.Kee... I wish ya'll could see me get down now!!!

I will be back with more but God bless you for now.

No comments: