Sunday, February 17, 2008

Victory Is My New Name!


God is able to deliver me and I am excited about the change to come.. My flesh will not get the victory but God will! I decree it.. I am setting my eyes on the hills whenceforth cometh my help!! oh gloryyyyyyyyyyy! Its Sunday Morning and I was glad when they said unto me oh let us go into the house of the lord. I will be praising alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY IS GUARANTEED... THIS VICTORY IS GUARANTEED!!! The bible says "Decree a thing and it shall be established unto me and my light shall shine on your ways" I thank God for the patience of Job at this time in my life.

God bless ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww my little Coni G is a big woman now ohh, I just heard your voice on the "leave a voice comment" bit and it almost got me all teary..wow i never would av recognised your voice lol
anyway keep up the good work as you yield yourself to God as a vessel
I am proud of you girl!!
love ya