Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Lord......


Dear Lord,
I know you can read so please respond!

"I closed up from love I didn't need the pain
once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
time starts to pass before you know it you're FROZEN
Now I don't care what they say my heart is crippled by the pain that I keep on closing, they cut me open and I keep bleeding love
I am trying hard not to hear and see because my goal is to keep from falling
but I keep bleeding love. Burnt out from the stress of life and people are getting to me. Even though I try to do right my timing is wrong!
Am I rushing to my destiny? am I running too fast? I don't know lord but I am out of breath and I don't see the finish line. My arms are too weak to hold up my banner. you said in your word if one is weak in crisis then they are weak indeed.
Have I failed? will I let down my team? God you seem far away how did the enemy get in. I love your commands and I want to do right but I am controlled by stupid things that really don't matter tossed and flipped by every tide and wave. Please I cry out to you GIVE ME THE STRENGTH to stand during this time where all I feel is the pain, the pain and the pain ..I need you to deal with me with unfailing love and teach me your principles. Even in my time of loneliness I see your face.. so lord, please carry me and teach me to be steadfast, how to love, how to forgive, and how to cast my burdens unto you. As a dog who returns to it's own vomit, I have acted in flesh and not only strayed in carnality but my spiritual man has been arrested with thoughts that I know don't come from you. LORD I am longing for your deliverance and I thank you for saving me and restoring unto me the joy of my salvation.
I write this to you in faith, believing and trusting that you will come through for me. Let my words be a sweet sound in your ears lord"

Love
C
xxxxxxxx

"When human pain has struck me fiercely, when anger has corroded me, I rise,I always rise after the crucifixtion"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN.