Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spotlight



Hey all,
hope your well.. to cut straight to the chase, I would like to honor two people who are just sooooooo inspiring! They have really tapped into their calling and have acted in faith to the calling of the lord. GLORY BE TO THE MOST HIGH!

1st is Jennifer Dissanayake:
Born in Sri Lanka, Lived in England for 18 years, residing in Canada since 1990. Saved in the year 1983 in London England. Graduated from Bible School at the Deeper Life School of Ministry, Canada under the direction of Christian Life School of Theology, Columbus Georgia, USA. and also graduated from The California State Christian University, Los Angeles, USA. Flowing in the gifts of Healing & Deliverance, Words of Knowledge and Prophecy. Having ministered as a women’s leader, prayer leader, worship leader, cell leader, Counselor, Evangelist/Pastor. Used by the Lord under His anointing in Trinidad, Africa (Nigeria), Lome Togo, England, France, America, Sri Lanka, Australia, Ireland and Canada with signs following. All Glory and Honour to the Lord!

She has wonderful testimonies but this one really hit me:
GOD’S HEALING POWER
My eyes have seen His glory. My eyes have seen His salvation. He not only gave me back my life but He has healed me many times since 1983.

The Lord has healed me from bleeding ulcers where the doctors in England said to me that it is a major operation 50-50 chances. I was bleeding for 3 months. My stomach was distended; the Lord performed an operation in my sleep. In a dream I was turned on my stomach, raised from the bed about 6 inches an instrument came from under the pillow and scraped my stomach where I really felt the pain, I screamed, and then I was put down and instantly I was awakened and I noticed that my swelling on my stomach was gone. It was an instant miracle.

He healed my son of a blocked tube in his kidneys where he was in and out of Great Ormond Street Hospital in London England for 5 years, whilst going to the hospital I asked him one question, do you believe Jesus is able to heal you Son and he said yes. We went to the hospital they inserted the dyes into his system and found that the passage was cleared.


I implore you to check out her website
www.praywithoutceasingministries.org

This lady went back to her home town and preached to the locals in Nuwara Eliya (Nuwara Eliya is located in the heart of Sri Lankan hill country. Home of the famous Ceylon tea and the rolling mountains are carpeted of velvety green tea plantations, interspersed with gushing streams and tumbling waterfalls.) you learn something new everyday. The gospel is reaching some places saints!! AMEN!

I dont want to wear your eyes out with too much reading so Part 2 on K.P Yohannan will follow tomorrow so STAY TUNED FOLKS!

GOD BLESS YOU...and let us remember the great commission we are to go out into the world and make disciples of men!

No comments: