Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Never would have made it.

So its been a while.. yes yes yes I know! I apologise once again but I will try.
My schedule lately has been rather chaotic.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE THE SHOW WAS FABULOUS.
I was putting together a scholarship fundraiser and I was being pulled in 100 different directions. From asking 21 questions to 21 reminders to 21 flukes in the end it paid off. Every one had the routines down packed and people stepped up and assumed positions of responsibility.
It is funny how on the very last day everyone wanted to act like they helped put it together *cough cough* I can only thank God it came together.
There was singing, poetry, and dancing.
Lisa Johnson brought the house down with "Lord I'm available to you" and I surrender all" Keyoka was dynamic with the spoken word and lastly Paulette and family sang my favourite song "High in all the earth" ok and why was TJ giving a thumbs up to everyone in the audience I was in the back grooving!! It has been a while since we had the old school drums and keyboard give me that old time religion....I must say I was overwhelmed with how great the show was.. It was worth all the stress.
I had a grandmother come and hug me and tell me "I have to hug you for what you brought out in my grandkids" awww I still get goosebumps thinking of that.
The moral of the story is to challenge ourselves. if you have an idea or a vision,take baby steps,dust of rejection and all negativity and keep on trying.. if you hear no keep going till you hear yes...SEE YOUR PLAN TO FRUITION!!!!
This show started as an idea in my head and it came to pass with time effort and of course MONEY!!!! Thats a key factor.. you need to have generous sponsors, people who dont complain, people who just do it and get the job done!!
Thanks for reading and my song for the day is by Marvin Sapp: "I never would have made it without you"
God Bless xxx
Saved and Sanctified!

No comments: